Texas Wedding Ministers
Texas Wedding Ministers is a team of officiants dedicated to performing flawless, customized and affordable wedding ceremonies in English and/or Spanish. Our team of professional non-denominational and Christian ordained ministers has performed over 6,000 ceremonies. We are experienced at delivering a marriage experience that honors your values and lifestyle, whether it’s a religious service, same-sex ceremony or secular nuptials. We eagerly incorporate your story, favorite wedding rituals and personal touches into your wedding to make it as meaningful and significant for you as possible. Watch the video to see us in action, officiating a wedding in Texas.
WHY US?What makes Texas Wedding Ministers the Officiants of Choice:
- 100% No Cancellation Guarantee! Because we are a team, we keep one officiant on call every weekend in case of an emergency. They are armed with all of the couples’ vows and other info so that you will be taken care of no matter what. We get 2-3 calls per week from couples in tears because their officiant has canceled- You won’t have this worry with us! No private officiant can offer this.
- Variety & Options! There are so many different beliefs, personalities, styles, and preferences and we feel that your officiant should be a match. Our wedding concierge will listen to your needs and make suggestions accordingly.
- Customized Ceremony! We have a full library of vows and rituals that serve as a base, and the officiant you choose will work with you directly to edit and draft up the perfect vows for your special day. It is most important to us that you feel reflected by your ceremony.
- Personal Wedding Concierge! We understand that questions may arise in between your officiant meeting and your wedding day. Our wedding concierge is available 6 days a week to guide you through the booking process & forms, help with questions regarding your ceremony, and give a recommendation of other vendors you may need for your special day.
- Flexibility! Everything we do can be handled over the phone and online, but our officiants are all available to schedule a free consultation around your schedule.
- Bilingual Ceremonies! We have 10 wedding ministers who are bilingual and can perform ceremonies in both English and Spanish.
- We Work With All Religions, Creeds, And Lifestyles! We believe a marriage is a commitment to your partner. Though this is our belief, we still obey all marriage laws the state of Texas governs over us.
- Optional Premarital Counseling. We DO NOT require premarital counseling but some of our officiants offer it and can customize your ceremony to fit your beliefs and reflect the love you share. We believe it is your day, your memory and want to make your envisioned wedding come true! We also can save you $60 on your marriage license by doing our online marriage course approved by Twogether in Texas!
WEDDING LOCATIONS IN TEXASWe proudly service all of the following wedding locations in Texas. These cities and regions are some of the most beautiful places to get married and we’ll be thrilled to help you exchange your vows in any one of them. Whether your ceremony takes place in Helotes, Boerne, Comfort, Garden Ridge, Spring Branch or overlooking the Riverwalk itself, our San Antonio wedding officiants will help you customize it to fit your faith and family values. From Catholic weddings to civil ceremonies, blended religions and more, we’ll customize your nuptials to suit your preferences. Meet our wedding officiants in San Antonio From Georgetown down to Kyle and over to Dripping Springs, our local wedding ministers travel to venues the entire Austin area to make your Texas Hill Country wedding as personal and unique as possible. Our wedding officiants in Austin service all ceremony styles, including same-sex, secular, non-denominational and more. Find your Austin wedding officiant No matter where your dream wedding takes you, be it in New Braunfels, Seguin, or near Canyon Lake, we’ll happily meet you anywhere in this region. Some of the most lovely weddings we officiate are in the New Braunfels area and we’d be delighted to assist you in customizing yours. Choose a wedding officiant in New Braunfels A beautiful wedding location for any couple, our Corpus Christi officiants can help you get married in a Catholic-based, same-sex, civil, interfaith or other types of ceremony. We are excited to help you incorporate your favorite wedding traditions too, such as lasso, arras or unity candle rituals. Be it on the beach in Port Aransas, in a park or garden in Corpus Christi or at a rustic ranch in Mathis, our ministers will personalize your experience and help you exchange vows in the most meaningful way. Find your wedding officiant in Corpus Christi If you’re located north of Austin, we’ll meet you there! We have several ministers that frequently officiate in suburbs like Killeen, Temple, and Belton. Whatever style of ceremony you envision for your special day, we’ll help you make it personal, sentimental and brimming with love. Meet our Killeen area officiants
TEXAS WEDDING CEREMONY STYLESOne of the reasons couples consistently choose Texas Wedding Ministers to officiate their marriage is our ability to cater to a wide range of ceremony styles. We understand that your situation is special and you may need to consider mixed faiths, varying family traditions and merging values in the designing of your ceremonial experience. Luckily, we have extensive experience with couples of every type of background, belief, and lifestyle. Below are the most common Texas wedding ceremonies we tend to perform:
Not able to get married by the church but still want the look and feel of a Catholic Wedding? As a devout Catholic, you want to bring faith, family, and friends together in a traditional Catholic style ceremony; and we’re here to help you make it happen. While this ceremony will not be formally recognized by the Catholic church, it will be a legal marriage performed just as it would in the church. This is an excellent option for couples who are exchanging vows outside a church but want the complete Catholic wedding experience.
Same-Sex & LGBT WeddingsWe celebrate all love and perform legal same-sex weddings regularly. Our fully inclusive LGBT-friendly ceremony will reflect your story and values, as you embrace your new life together. We can incorporate meaningful wedding rituals, custom vows and any other personal touches that are important to you.
Create a meaningful, sentimental marriage experience with a secular wedding ceremony that incorporates all the personal elements you desire. Our officiants can work with you to design a ceremonial program that reflects your values, family traditions and modern ideas for blessing your union.
Couples from different religious backgrounds who wish to incorporate elements of two denominations into their ceremony will love our interfaith wedding program. As two become one, we can merge each person’s unique set of beliefs and religious traditions into one harmonious ceremony that honors each background. Faith, family and love will be the foundation of your mixed faith wedding ceremony and we can incorporate any rituals or personal touches you require.
This lovely Christian-based ceremony will put your faith at the center of your marriage from the very start. Our ordained ministers can execute a non-denominational nuptial that honors your beliefs while also customizing the experience with your own personal touches, such as rituals and custom vows.
This simple ceremony allows you to legally tie the knot without any need for a Justice of the Peace. Our Texas wedding officiants are qualified to perform civil ceremonies at the location of your choosing and can customize the experience to suit your needs.
Your faith is at the center of your lifestyle and we are delighted to help you bring it into your marriage as well. When you share a common religious background in a particular denomination, we’ll perform a religious wedding ceremony experience just as it would be delivered at your regular church or place of worship.