Congratulations On Your Upcoming Ceremony! We at Texas Wedding Ministers are very excited to be uniting you in marriage!
This page on our website will act as a guide for your upcoming wedding. All details in regards to due dates, vow choices and what to expect for your ceremony is addressed here. We have even provide a very handy checklist to keep you on track below!
Everything you need to prepare for your ceremony has been conveniently put here so you may access it anytime!
Through out your wedding process our Wedding Concierge Reverend Audrie Henry is available to answer any questions you may have. You may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 210-802-8097. She is generally available to help with your booking, payment and any questions you may have Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Please always allow 2 Business days for a return call or email and please note for emergencies to please text because she too performs ceremonies.
By being giving access to this page it confirms that we have received your deposit and your ceremony has been secured with your officiant and contract and invoice has been sent to you.
Here’s a timeline and important dates to record on your calendar:
Before your Ceremony
- Signing of Contract: You have been emailed a ceremony agreement/contract that is due in 48 hours, so that you can read it carefully, sign, and send it back to us online through our digital signature process Echosign. This was sent to the email of the person who booked your ceremony.
- Payment of Services: You have received an invoice from Texas Wedding Ministers/Everlasting Elopements with your remaining balance, which is due 30 days prior to your ceremony. Please set a reminder for the due date. If not paid by deadline, late charges per your contract will be applied daily. If you need to make other arrangement, please contact the office before the due date. No exceptions for late charges will be made if there is no prior communication.
- Submission of vows: Vow/Scripts are due 3 weeks prior to your ceremony. Please note all questions pertaining to vows will be addressed in the form you fill out at the link below. Please access this form first and read before contacting us or your officiant with questions, because if your officiant has questions he/she will be contacting you after the submission of the form about a week prior to your ceremony. If you have booked your ceremony within the 3 week deadline please submit vows within 48 hours of booking. You may access PDF versions of our vow choices below by clicking the links.
Submit your vow choice here: https://everlastingelopements.wufoo.com/forms/mosgge31xv2zvk/ No vows choices will be accepted by email. The only way to submit vows is through the form at the link above. No exceptions! If you have elected to have a Bilingual Ceremony your vow choice will be translated by your officiant.
- Obtain your marriage license: Your marriage license can be obtained from any Texas County Clerk Office. It must be present by law at your ceremony for the officiant to sign; so don’t forget your license! Here is more information about obtaining your wedding license: http://txweddingministers.com/marriage-requirements/
- Day Ceremony: Your officiant will arrive at your ceremony location 15-20 minutes before the start of your ceremony to coach you guys (separately) and make sure you feel comfortable with the details of your ceremony before the ceremony begins
- Rehearsal – If you have booked rehearsal your officiant will arrive at your ceremony location 15-20 minutes before the start of your rehearsal. In general couples and their wedding party will do 2 run throughs of the ceremony. Want to add rehearsal; it’s never too late! Please contact the wedding concierge to schedule it. Rehearsal Mon-Fri $100, Sat & Sun $150
*** Please note Onsite late fees are $50/20 minutes for both ceremony and rehearsal. It is important that you and your wedding party be on time ***
If you have questions regarding any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us! You may also find many of the answers you are looking for on our FAQs page!
Weddings don’t have to be stressful when you have the perfect ceremony team behind you!
Because everyone likes lists! Here is a handy checklist to keep you prepared for your ceremony! Come back as much as you need to cross off items completed!
[frontend-checklist name=”Simple I Do Ceremony”]