Want to join our team! Texas Wedding Ministers Texas’ premium Wedding officiant company is always looking for people who want the flexibility and freedom to be their own boss! Our contract positions are not only fun but a great way to connect in the community!
Job Offer 1: Wedding Officiant- Ordained Minister- Public Speaker
Are you a people person?
Are you a great public speaker?
Are you available most Saturday and Friday evenings?
Texas Wedding Ministers is Texas’ premier team of Wedding Officiants. We service San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels the Hill Country, Corpus Christi, Killeen/Temple/Belton and the surrounding areas! Couples look to us for beautiful, flawless and meaningful scripted and performed wedding ceremonies! We have been in business for over 7 years now and have united over 8000 couples in marriage!
We are looking for 1-2 contracted Wedding Officiants to join our awesome team! This is a part-time/contractor job where you can easily make $200-$1000 per weekend simply going out to the venues and uniting couples in marriage! No experience necessary, and we will help you get ordained if you are not already.
Here is what we are looking for:
1. We prefer males
(just because most couples prefer a male to marry them)
2. You must be a great public speaker
(If you are not a good reader or are nervous in front of big crowds this not the job for you)
3. Have your own computer, cell phone and reliable transportation
(You must have your own car, some wedding venues are 30-50 miles away)
4. Available most Friday & Saturday evenings
(This is when weddings are so if you can’t commit to these times this not the job for you. Latest you may be out is about 8pm)
5. A FUN personality that connects with couples and their guests
(This all about creating a relationship and performing- we’ve found that actors/comedians/life coaches/youth ministers ect are great at this)
6. Religious background preferred, but Non-denominational is great as well
(Every couple is different and have different backgrounds- they will naturally choose an officiant that matches their beliefs, background, etc)
7. Bilingual a huge plus! Any language but especially Spanish!
If you think you have what it takes to unite couples in LOVE then follow this link to fill out our application and submit your resume: https://everlastingelopements.typeform.com/to/afsePN
Job Offer 2: Social Media Intern!
Are you a Social Media Guru? Do you love weddings?
Then we have the internship for you!
Everlasting Elopements and Texas Wedding Ministers is looking for 2 bright, well-spoken and well-written interns for the 2018 & 2019 School Years!
You will learn not only about the fun and fast pace industry of weddings but walk away with a communications, marketing and social media marketing portfolio which will give you an edge in the workforce and satisfy internship requirements for your degree. May also become a Part/Full time position!
What will you be doing?
– Developing content for all social media platforms
– Managing the content and responding to potential couples via Social Media
– Developing fun giveaways, contests and events!
– Writing Press Releases
– Developing enriched SEO copy for website
– Doing onsite live videos, capturing weddings and writing about them
– Submitting articles to Major Wedding Websites and Publications- Get Published!
– Actively involved in the planning and coordination of promotional events and weddings
What is required to be hired?
– Currently enrolled college student actively pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications or Media, but also open to other degree programs if you have what it takes!
– 10-15 hours per week. At least 2 Saturdays per month required
– Interest in Weddings! Honestly, you must love Weddings!
– Excellent Speaking and Writing Skills
– Knowledge of all Social Media Platforms
– A creative and out-of-the-box thinker
– Spanish Speaking a plus but not required!
– Dependable, Hard Worker that is on-time! Weddings cannot run late!
– A leader who does not need to be micromanaged. Drive!
– Team player! You will be working closely in a small office with some pretty awesome people!
– YOU LIKE TO HAVE FUN but know when it is time to get down to business!
How do you apply?
– Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org