Texas Wedding Ministers is a team of ministers dedicated to performing flawless, customized and affordable wedding ceremonies in English and/or Spanish. Composed of a team professional non-denominational and Christian wedding ministers with over 6,000 ceremonies performed.
What makes Texas Wedding Ministers the Officiants of Choice:
- 100% no cancellation guarantee! Because we are a team, we keep one officiant on call every weekend in case of an emergency. They are armed with all of the couples’ vows and other info so that you will be taken care of no matter what. We get 2-3 calls per week from couples in tears because their officiant has canceled- You won’t have this worry with us! No private officiant can offer this.
- Variety & Options! There are so many different beliefs, personalities, styles, and preferences and we feel that your officiant should be a match. Our wedding concierge will listen to your needs and make suggestions accordingly.
- Customized Ceremony! We have a full library of vows and rituals that serve as a base, and the officiant you choose will work with you directly to edit and draft up the perfect vows for your special day. It is most important to us that you feel reflected by your ceremony.
- Personal Wedding Concierge! We understand that questions may arise in between your officiant meeting and your wedding day. Our wedding concierge is available 6 days a week to guide you through the booking process & forms, help with questions regarding your ceremony, and give a recommendation of other vendors you may need for your special day.
- Flexibility! Everything we do can be handled over the phone and online, but our officiants are all available to schedule a free consultation around your schedule.
Feel the Texas Wedding Ministers experience by watching the video below!
Texas Wedding Ministers provides the following types of ceremonies:
Non-Denominational Neither the bride nor groom is active in any particular denomination but still identifies themselves as a Christian.
Civil Completely non-religious. This ceremony is the type generally performed by a justice of the peace.
Religious Couples who share a common religious background in a particular faith. We offer ceremonies specific to most religious denominations. These ceremonies are the same as would be performed in the church of your denomination.
Catholic Based Couples who are not able to get married by the church but still want the look and feel of a Catholic Wedding.
Secular Couples who wish to incorporate a number of personal elements into their wedding ceremony.
Interfaith Couples from different religious backgrounds who wish to incorporate elements of two denominations into their ceremony.
Same-Sex Couples of the same sex that wish to marry legally!
We have 10 wedding ministers who are bilingual and can perform ceremonies in both English and Spanish!
We DO NOT require premarital counseling but some of our officiants offer it and can customize your ceremony to fit your beliefs and reflect the love you share! We believe it is your day, your memory and want to make your envisioned wedding come true! We also can save you $60 on your marriage license by doing our online marriage course approved by Twogether in Texas!
We work with all religions, creeds and lifestyles! We believe a marriage is a commitment to your partner! Though this is our belief, we still obey all marriage laws the state of Texas governs over us.
We also have a sister company called Everlasting Elopements that specializes in Small Ceremonies and Civil Ceremonies and are the perfect choice for couples in need of smaller more intimate ceremonies!