Catholic Based Ceremony
*Our Most Popular Service!*
For Couples wanting a more personalize and custom drafted ceremony.
Your Officiant will get to know you as a couples and compose a ceremony that incorporates the couple’s unique story and love.
Catholic Based Ceremonies involving rituals and family member participation
- We come to the venue you have reserved and perform a flawless ceremony composed especially for the couple.
- Officiant will draft Catholic Based Ceremony based on scripture and ritual choices of the couple.
- Up to 3 rituals included for the Catholic/Christian/Filipino Based Ceremony
- Ability to choose scripture, poems, representatives reading, themes and more.
- Ceremony Duration: 20- 45 Minutes
- Arrives 20-30 minutes prior to coach couple prior to the start of the ceremony
- Bilingual may extend to 45 minutes
- Signing and Filing of Marriage License
- Couple Chooses the officiant they want to perform their ceremony
*Catholic-based ceremonies are not recognized by the Catholic church. Ceremonies outside of the church cannot be convalidated.
** Ceremonies in which the couple will be performing rituals that involve family members/guests are required to have rehearsal. No exceptions.
- Add-Ons: Rituals $25/each (non-representative rituals) $50/each (representative rituals)
- Bilingual $50
- Rehearsal $100 (Recommend for all ceremonies)
- 1- 30-minute in-person meeting or Skype Meeting
- 1- 20-minute phone meeting to discuss and finalize vows if needed
- Unlimited Email and Phone Support
- Texas Wedding Ministers Concierge Service