- For Couples wanting a more religious based ceremony that includes traditions and rituals from their denomination.
*Catholic-based ceremonies are not recognized by the Catholic church. Ceremonies outside of the church cannot be convalidated.
- We come to the venue you have reserved and perform a flawless ceremony composed especially for the couple.
- Officiant will draft Catholic Based Ceremony based on scripture and ritual choices of the couple.
- Up to 3 rituals included
- Ability to choose a scripture or reading to be added to the ceremony script.
- Ceremony Duration: 20- 45 Minutes
- Arrives 20-30 minutes prior to coach couple prior to the start of the ceremony
- Bilingual may extend to 45 minutes
- Signing and Filing of Marriage License
- Couple Chooses the officiant they want to perform their ceremony
- Rituals $25-$50/each
- Bilingual $50
- Officiant dressed in robe and vestment $75
- M-Th Rehearsal $100
- Fri-Sun Rehearsal $200
- Travel Fees May Apply
- 1 – 30 minute in person or Skype meeting
- 1- 20 minute phone meeting to discuss and finalize vows if needed
- Unlimited email and phone support
- Texas Wedding Ministers Concierge Service
Tues-Sat : 9am–6pm
Sun-Mon : Closed
Sat-Sun : 8am–9pm