Virtual Rehearsal: $100
- The benefits of having rehearsal with your officiant are priceless!
- Texas Wedding Ministers recommends rehearsal for all ceremonies to give the bride, groom and wedding party confidence.
- A rehearsal will also help the couple get the best pictures from their photographer.
- For onsite rehearsals, the officiant working together with your venue coordinator and/or wedding planner will allow the professionals to stage your ceremony from processional to recessional to ensure a stress-free, flawless event.
- Up to 1 hour.
- The walkthrough will be run through at least twice.
- The couple is asked to bring materials for their ritual to rehearsal so all parties involved in the ritual may practice.
- Virtual rehearsals are done via zoom with the couple and is a great way for the couple to be confident about how things will flow on the day of their wedding while saving costs on a physical onsite rehearsal
The Officiant will instruct on positioning at the alter to get the best photos for the couple
The Officiant will coach the representative giving the bride away
The Officiant will instruct on all details from reciting vows to the exchanging of rings
What rehearsals do not include when comes to the responsibilities of the officiant:
– Officiants are there to only rehearse the actions of the ceremony script. They are not there to organize and instruct your wedding party for your processional and recessional. This is the job of your planner or day-of coordinator.
- Travel Fees May Apply
If your venue is not available, we can do the rehearsal anywhere you choose or of course do a virtual rehearsal!