Ultimate Catholic Based Ceremony
For couples wanting a full Catholic ceremony including scriptures, rituals, communion and their officiant in full clergy robe with vestments.
Your Officiant will get to know you as a couple and compose a ceremony that incorporates the couple’s unique story and love while following a traditional Catholic ceremony outline.
Catholic Based Ceremonies involving rituals and family member participation.
- We come to the venue you have reserved and perform a flawless ceremony composed specially for the couple.
- Unlimited rituals included.
- Ability to choose scripture, poems, representatives reading, themes and more.
- Communion can be included with your ceremony
- The officiant will dress in full clergy robe with vestments.
- Rehearsal included with both your officiant and day-of coordinator included.
- Ceremony Duration: 30 to 45 Minutes
- Arrives 20-30 minutes prior to coach couple prior to the start of the ceremony
- Bilingual may extend to 45 minutes
- Signing and Filing of Marriage License
- Couple Chooses the officiant they want to perform their ceremony
- Day of Coordinator will be present for your rehearsal and your wedding day to coordinate your wedding party.
*Catholic-based ceremonies are not recognized by the Catholic church. Ceremonies outside of the church cannot be convalidated.
** Ceremonies in which the couple will be performing rituals that involve family members/guests are required to have rehearsal. No exceptions. The cost of rehearsal is included in your ceremony price.
- 1- 30-minute in-person meeting or Skype Meeting
- 1- 20-minute phone meeting to discuss and finalize vows if needed
- Unlimited Email and Phone Support
- Texas Wedding Ministers Concierge Service