Ultimate Catholic-Based Ceremony
- For couples wanting a full Catholic ceremony including scriptures, rituals, communion and their officiant in full clergy robe with vestments.
- Your Officiant will get to know you as a couple and compose a ceremony that incorporates the couple’s unique story and love while following a traditional Catholic ceremony outline.
*Catholic-based ceremonies are not recognized by the Catholic church. Ceremonies outside of the church cannot be convalidated.
- We come to the venue you have reserved and perform a flawless ceremony composed specially for the couple.
- Unlimited rituals included.
- Ability to choose scripture, representatives reading, themes, poems and more.
- Communion can be included with your ceremony.
- The officiant will dress in full clergy robe with vestments.
- Rehearsal included.
- Day-of-Coordinator Included
- Ceremony Duration: 30 to 45 Minutes
- Arrives 20-30 minutes prior to coach couple prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Bilingual may extend to 45-60 minutes.
- Signing and Filing of Marriage License
- Couple Chooses the officiant they want to perform their ceremony.
- Unlimited Rituals
- Rehearsal Included
- Bilingual $50
- Travel Fees May Apply
- 1 – 30 minute in person or Skype meeting
- 1- 20 minute phone meeting to discuss and finalize vows if needed
- Unlimited email and phone support
- Texas Wedding Ministers Concierge Service
Tues-Sat : 9am–6pm
Sun-Mon : Closed
Sat-Sun : 8am–9pm